Join the community!
My mom be cutting up fruit & bringing it to me in my room without saying nothing. Thats whe ...
My mom be cutting up fruit & bringing it to me in my room without saying nothing. Thats when it hits me, nobody ever gonna love me this much
How broke are yall… I dumped my Hot Pockets guts onto my ramen noodles to make spaghetti a ...
How broke are yall… I dumped my Hot Pockets guts onto my ramen noodles to make spaghetti and used the crust as garlic bread.
Mans put an optical illusion in a f*cking haircut. This man won the barber game. Wow… I ...
Mans put an optical illusion in a f*cking haircut. This man won the barber game. Wow… I’m having a hard time visually processing this.
This sign at a pizza restaurant… Come and try the worst pizza one guy on Trip Advisor ever ...
This sign at a pizza restaurant… Come and try the worst pizza one guy on Trip Advisor ever had in his life.
I tried evening out my tan from the other day, it didn’t go so well.
I tried evening out my tan from the other day, it didn’t go so well.
Who did this?!
Who did this?!
Girls on Instagram taking artsy pics like
Girls on Instagram taking artsy pics like
“Sir, OJ Simpson is downstairs. He says he wants to talk about the album”
“Sir, OJ Simpson is downstairs. He says he wants to talk about the album”
When your girl slaps you awake holding your unlocked phone.
When your girl slaps you awake holding your unlocked phone.
When you think you got a morning text but its just your service provider telling you to relax wi ...
When you think you got a morning text but its just your service provider telling you to relax with your data…